Here is your guide for a good restaurant in Amsterdam
Whether you live, work or are just in Amsterdam for a few short days, it is always nice to know what the best restaurants are in Amsterdam. Therefore, we have put all the good restaurants in Amsterdam together in a list below. Now, choosing a restaurant will not be hard anymore. These places are chosen to be the best restaurants in Amsterdam of 2018.
- Ciel Bleu: One of the top restaurants Amsterdam has to offer. Here you can enjoy really good food. Not only has the restaurant two Michelin stars, it is also located on the 23rd floor of the luxurious hotel Okura. Ciel Bleu has a sommelier who likes to talk passionately about the wines. The seasonal menus are a nice recommendation. Do not forget to order the matching wine arrangement. If you like Japanese food more, then go to the other hotel Okura restaurant, called Yamazato. As this is one of Amsterdam its top restaurants, it is quite expensive but definitely worth the money.
- Le Restaurant: If you are a wine lover and want to eat well too, reserve a table at Le Restaurant. This is one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam in 2018 and they also are the proud owner of one Michelin star. The service at this cozy restaurant is fabulous and very friendly.
- Vermeer: Another star restaurant Amsterdam has to offer you. This place is anything but quit and dull. The new interior makes the atmosphere even more relaxed and the dishes are breathtaking. The chef knows how to do amazing things with vegetables.
- Café Modern: Located in a former bank building in Amsterdam-North, this restaurant offers 5-course menus for a good price.
- Beulings: You will have to search for this gem, as it is quite hidden. In the middle of the city, Beulings offers nice dishes with matching wines. Absolutely a recommendation.
- De Luwte: The interior of this place is very modern and the atmosphere is very cozy. Iris Zeilsta and her Spanish husband own de Luwte and he knows how to cook. Not the regular Spanish tapas are served here, but dishes from a modern Mediterranean cuisine. It is finger licking good, so make sure to call for a reservation.
- Izakaya: This place is one of the top restaurants Amsterdam has to offer. The food is delicious and the ambiance is very trendy. You will not find Dutch “bitterballen” here, but delicious sushi with great wines.
- Bistrot Neuf: This place is inspired by the French cuisine. Here you also can enjoy the fantastic collection of wines this place has to offer you. You can drink many different wines by the glass, even a white wine from South Limburg.
- Fa. Pekelhaaring: This is one of the cool restaurants in Amsterdam where you can have Italian food. They serve food from all districts of Italy. You can see the cooks working while you eat because the kitchen of the restaurant is open.
Other good restaurants in Amsterdam are:
- De Scheepskameel
- Gebroeders Hartering
- Wilde Zwijnen